Now Accepting New Patients – Experience the Difference!
Our Dental Assistance Savings Plan
Associates for General Dentistry’s Dental Savings Plan is designed to provide affordability and greater access to quality dental care.
With Your Dental Savings Plan There Are:
- NO yearly maximums
- NO deductibles
- NO claim forms
- NO pre-authorization needed
- NO pre-existing condition limitations
- Immediate eligibility and coverage
- Free consultations
Basic Savings Plans & Premiums
- Single: $399.00 annual cost
- Double*: $773.00 annual cost
- Family (3)*: $1147.00 annual cost
- Family (4)**: $1496.00 annual cost
- Additional members are $199.00 each
*The double Plan is for Parent/Child or Husband/Wife only.
**The Family Plan includes family members and children who are enrolled full time in college until the age of 23, or, children who are not enrolled full time in college until the age of 18.
Coverage for Diagnostic & X-Rays
|ServicesComprehensive Exam (New patient – Initial Visit)||Coverage100%|
|ServicesPeriodic Exam (2 per year)||Coverage100%|
|ServicesLimited Oral Exam (Problem focused – 1 per year)||Coverage100%|
|ServicesComplete Series of X-Rays (Or Panoramic Survey – 1 every 5 years)||Coverage100%|
|ServicesPeriapical X-Rays (First, each additional)||Coverage100%|
|ServicesBitewing X-Rays (2 sets per year)||Coverage100%|
Coverage for Preventative Services
|ServicesChild Prophylaxis (cleaning - 2 per year)||Coverage100%|
|ServicesAdult Prophylaxis (cleaning - 2 per year)||Coverage100%|
|ServicesAdditional Cleanings per year||Coverage20%|
|ServicesFluoride (2 per year, no age limit)||Coverage100%|
|ServicesSealants (No age limit)||Coverage50%|
Coverage for All Other Procedures
|ServicesFillings and Core Build-Ups||Coverage20%|
|ServicesDentures & Partials||Coverage15%|
Programs Exclusions and Limitations
This program is a discount plan, NOT a dental insurance plan. It cannot be used:
- In conjunction with another dental plan.
- For services or injuries covered under Workman’s Compensation, automobile, medical, or homeowner’s insurance.
- For treatment, which, in sole opinion of the treating dentist or doctor, lies outside the realm of their capability.
- For referrals or treatment by specialists.
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind.
- All products.
- In conjunction with coupons or cash discounts.
- Plan is subject to change upon renewal.
There is a $50.00 charge for broken or cancelled appointments without 48 hours notice.
This plan is only honored at Associates for General Dentistry in Arlington Heights.
The Dental Assistance Savings Plan is not an insurance plan that can be used with any other dental office.
- Payment for Savings Plan must be paid before services are rendered.
- Premiums are non-refundable.
- No refunds will be given if the participant decides not to utilize the Dental Assistance Savings Plan program.
- Membership is valid for one year.
- There will be a reinstatement fee if your plan lapses.
- Patient’s portion of bill is due at time of service.
Building Lasting Relationships With a Gentle Touch and the Quality You Deserve!
From Lake Arlington to Woodfield Mall, from Randhurst Village to Arlington Park, you’ve seen our beautiful smiles. Wherever you go in the Northwest Suburbs you’ll find the smiles of our patients!
You can feel confident that you are in caring hands. Our philosophy is: “IT’S ALL ABOUT YOU!” Every feature of our practice has been crafted with your comfort and convenience in mind.
At AFGD, you can feel the difference. Your family and friends will see the difference!