Join a team that strives to support and inspire people and their community to smile, while living their best life.
We’re building a great team here at Associates for General Dentistry, Ltd., and we want you to be a part of it. If you are a lifelong learner who is accountable, strives to do the right thing, likes to have fun, and genuinely cares about patients and coworkers – you can find a home here.
All of our team members are important to us and vital to our mission. We provide an environment where each team member can do their best work, grow, and flourish and do so with integrity in a unique, enjoyable environment.
Are you interested in a position listed below, and want to see if working here is the right fit for you? Please complete the form below, and we will reach out to you to set up a time to discuss all in more detail.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead by example and coach teams to provide exceptional patient experiences
- Challenge, encourage and inspire team members to achieve desired results
- Evidence of management style, which builds alliances within the business and emphasizes high moral, collegiality, effective teamwork and high moral standards
- Continual focus on a productive schedule that supports dentists and hygienists
- Work within budget guidelines to maintain supported office profitability
- Coordinate daily team huddles and team meetings
- Provide ongoing feedback, training and annual performance reviews for team members within the practice
- Schedule team members to ensure adequate shift coverage and facilitate requests for time off
- Assist in the interviewing, on-boarding of new hires
- Provide training and support to ensure all staff demonstrates knowledge of the business, operating procedures and protocols
- Review monthly financial reporting (e.g. Profit & Loss statements)
- Supporting daily office operations with focus towards employee engagement and revenue cycle management (billing, collections, etc…)
- Responding to clinical and operational concerns timely and effectively. Be accessible and responsive
- Serve as the point person for office management duties including:
- Office cleaning and maintenance
- Verify and submit payroll
- Clinical and non-clinical supplies ordering
- Compliance for OSHA and HIPAA
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree preferred or comparable experience
- Prior management experience preferred
- Prior Experience with a dental management software – Dentrix preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to comply with safety procedures, privacy rules, and regulations in order to maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Strong working knowledge of dental terminology, equipment, and practices
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Customer service focused
- Experience working in healthcare a must
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Patient focused
- Positive attitude
- Good problem-solving Skills
- General Office Activities as Required
- Sit/Stand for long periods of time
The above statements are intended to provide a general overview and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be a list of all responsibilities, duties and requirements. Additional duties can be assigned as determined. We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We support a diverse workforce.